Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Last Day in Sao Paolo


The last show of SPFW. I was one of the few who liked the creepy music and futuristic, doll-like collection; though everyone agreed that this designer should pair with Tim Burton on his next project!


SPFW after party. We were verrry tiiiiired.

Hugging the Zaha Hasid shoe sculpture in front of the Melissa boutique. Unfortunately, the shoes are not available yet.

But some other ones were!!!!!

We happened to run into Alexandre Herchcovitch (and a TV crew) in his boutique, which was great since I hadn't been able to ask him all the questions I wanted to backstage after his men's show. For what we talked about, you'll have to read my story!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey
I live in SF and I was also at the SP Fashion week.
I was there doing a mini documentary about Ronaldo Fraga.

I think you may enjoy it.

here is the link
http://sagatiba.us/#/tv/fall_08/234922

peace

nei